Is Avon A Pyramid Scheme – 2022 Honest Review
Is Avon a Pyramid Scheme?
Avon is a multi-level marketing company (MLM). Basically, independent sellers can sell Avon’s beauty products as well as bring on new sellers for a profit. Because of that, Avon has been accused of being a pyramid scheme.
However, is Avon a pyramid scheme? Well, to answer that question, it is important to first understand what a pyramid scheme is.
A pyramid scheme is all about recruiting. The more people you recruit, the more money you make. Recruits have to pay an upfront fee which then goes into the pockets of the recruiter and the person who recruited the recruiter and so on.
You eventually end up with a pyramid-looking structure where the people on the top will always make more money than those below them.
An MLM, on the other hand, does have a similar pyramid-like structure, but the profits are not primarily made through recruitment. Instead, there is an emphasis on actually selling the products.
As a result, it is possible to make more money than the person who recruited you. Regarding the question “Is Avon an MLM?” it is safe to say that it is. Avon puts an emphasis on selling products rather than just recruiting other sellers.
How to Join Avon
If you are passionate about beauty products and want to make some money on the side, then you can join Avon by signing on to be one of their representatives.
Avon claims that there are no hidden fees, but that does not mean that there are not any fees. In order to start selling, you will have to pay $35 for an “optional” starter kit. Once you get the kit, you can start selling.
It’s a very simple process to join Avon, and just requires you to enter some personal information, such as your name and number, and then you’ll have to buy your starter kit.
How You Make Money on Avon
The primary way to make money on Avon is by selling their products. You can earn from 30% to 50% on the sales you make depending on the tier that you are in. There are seven tiers:
- New Rep—Makes 30% on beauty product sales.
- Premier—After selling $5,000 worth of products, you can make 30% on both beauty and jewelry product sales.
- President’s Club—After selling $10,000 worth of products, you can make 40% on beauty and jewelry products and 25% on fashion and home products.
- Rose Circle—After selling $35,000 worth of products, you can make 45% on beauty and jewelry products.
- David H McConnell Club—After selling $65,000 worth of products, you will still make 45% on beauty and jewelry products but you will regain your 25% on fashion and home products.
- President’s Council—After selling $110,000 worth of products, you can make 45% on beauty products and 25% on home and jewelry products.
- Inner Circle—After selling $220,000 worth of products, you can make 50% on beauty and jewelry products and 25% on home and fashion products.
All in all, Avon is an MLM company where individuals can make money by selling Avon’s products. It is simple to join, and, unlike a pyramid scheme, it is possible to surpass your recruiter’s income simply by selling more products.
Leave a Reply