The world has changed more in the first half of 2020 than perhaps in the last 30 to 40 years.
Travel has permanently changed. Live vs virtual has permanently changed. Handshakes and hugs will forever be awkward. The “Emergency Fund” just got real … forever, and 3 months won’t cut it. Plan B sounds more like Plan A. Brick and mortar businesses look more like a liability versus an asset. And an education in social media and online marketing will be the new four-year degree. Immune support went from an obscure esoteric idea for radical vitamin nuts to the most important health topic ever. Respecting, embracing, and loving diversity took a giant leap forward for mankind.
Do you see it?
Do you feel it?
Like life inside nature, some people, businesses, professions, and paradigms took a major hit. A devastating hit. It doesn’t get any worse than losing loved ones … without warning. And like life inside nature, some people, businesses, and professions benefited. Network Marketing just happened to be one of them.
We have the right products. 77% of Network Marketing companies sell wellness products and they’re usually leading edge, ahead of their time formulas.
- Work from home.
- Average start-up cost less than $100.
- Work any hours you choose.
- Keep your full-time income, if you can.
- Leverage what time you do invest through the exponential growth of your sales team (work 20 hours and eventually get paid for 200).
- Learn, grow, and develop while you earn; plus everything you need to know is free.
- Connect with a community of like-minded and hearted people.
- Be recognized and celebrated for your successes.
- Build a customer base all over the world from your kitchen table.
- Create an asset that could be worth 200 times your monthly repeat customer income.
- The advent of Network Marketing in 1946 and exponential growth of the sales force
- The Bank of America credit card in 1956
- FedEx in 1971
- The videotape in 1972
- The internet in 1995
- Social media in 1997
- Skype in 2003
- The smartphone in 2012
- The Great Pause and Pivot of 2020
This one feels as significant as social media, and will fuel hyper-growthand public acceptance for decades to come.
We have an opportunity to show the world we deserve this opening. We have an opportunity to BE different and DO differently. We have an opportunity to ride the wave with grace and gratitude. To LOSE the attitude that we’re somehow in a race to the top and everyone “should” go with us or they are destined to a life of mediocrity.
We have an opportunity to listen and learn about what people want, what they’re afraid of, what they’re concerned about, and what they value BEFORE we cast a vision of what we are doing. We have an opportunity to honor the NO or not now and live to have a trusted conversation another day. We have an opportunity to be authentic, real, trusted, and valued.
Let’s take the high road. Let’s do our part to shift how the public, the media, and even the regulators see our grand profession.
The work is worth it,
P.S.Comment below!Tell us what you thought as you read this blog.
P.P.S. Don’t forget to share it with your team and followers!