Smart Ether provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Smart Ether’s website domain (“smartetherx.io”) was privately registered on August 19th, 20920.
Official Smart Ether marketing videos are offered in English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam.
This suggests that whoever is running Smart Ether is likely based out of India.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Smart Ether’s Products
Smart Ether has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Smart Ether affiliate membership itself.
Smart Ether’s Compensation Plan
Smart Ether affiliates purchase 0.1 ETH 2×8 matrix cycler positions.
A 2×8 matrix places a Smart Ether affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them.
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. Levels three to eight of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Commissions are paid as positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment.
Each level of the 2×8 matrix operates as a cycler tier with its own unlock fee.
Commissions paid out across the eight tiers are as follows:
- level 1 (0.1 ETH fee) – receive 0.16 ETH from two positions
- level 2 (0.16 ETH fee) – receive 0.512 ETH from four positions
- level 3 (0.32 ETH fee) – receive 2.048 ETH from eight positions
- level 4 (0.64 ETH fee) – receive 8.192 ETH from sixteen positions
- level 5 (1.28 ETH fee) – receive 32.768 ETH from thirty-two positions
- level 6 (2.56 ETH fee) – receive 131.072 ETH from sixty-four positions
- level 7 (5.12 ETH fee) – receive 524.288 ETH from one hundred and twenty-eight positions
- level 8 (10.24 ETH fee) – receive 2097.152 ETH from two hundred and fifty-six positions
A percentage of fees paid in is reserved for “super node” commissions.
These commissions are paid upline as a percentage of each fee paid in across eight levels as follows:
- level 1 – 0.032 ETH paid upline
- level 2 – 0.128 ETH paid upline
- level 3 – 0.512 ETH paid upline
- level 4 – 2.048 ETH paid upline
- level 5 – 8.192 ETH paid upline
- level 6 – 32.768 ETH paid upline
- level 7 – 131.072 ETH paid upline
- level 8 – 524.288 ETH paid upline
Note that position fees are due every 60 days, meaning the above payments are 60 days recurring – provided everyone recruited pays again.
Smart Ether is a worthless ERC-20 shit token created by the company.
Every time a fee payment is made Smart Ether rewards affiliates with Smart Ether tokens.
Joining Smart Ether
Smart Ether affiliate membership is tied to a 0.1 ETH position purchase.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity costs 20.42 ETH.
All Smart Ether fees are due again every 60 days.
Smart Ether is a simple Ponzi scheme. 20.42 ETH is paid in, on the promise of a potential 3495.232 ETH ROI.
The potential ROI is sourced from subsequently invested funds, making Smart Ether a Ponzi scheme.
That Smart Ether runs its Ponzi scheme via a smart contract script is neither here nor there. Fraud is fraud.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
Being a matrix-based Ponzi scheme, this will see Smart Ether’s matrices stall.
Once enough matrices have stalled, an irreversible collapse will be triggered.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.