Given the amount of OneCoin scammers that have been indicted in the US, it’s difficult to keep track of the upcoming sentencing dates.
Throw in the pandemic and constant resetting of dates and… well, you’d be forgiven for losing track of whose being sentenced when.
It’s my job to keep track of these things and when someone asks me even I draw a blank.
Following one such occurrence earlier today, I thought it’d be a good idea to put together the current dates in a separate article.
That was I can point anyone looking for the dates here, as well as being able to update the dates as they’re constantly pushed back.
As it stands three indicted OneCoin scammers have sentencing dates;
- Gilbert Armenta (money laundering) – October 21st, 2020
- Konstantin Ignatov (briefly OneCoin CEO, brother of Ruja Ignatova) – November 11th, 2020
- Mark Scott (money laundering) – December 17th, 2020
Ruja Ignatova, Sebastian Greenwood and David Pike have been indicted.
- Ruja Ignatova remains at large
- Sebastian Greenwood’s case is ongoing
- David Pike’s case is ongoing
I’ll be updating these dates if they change, so if you’re reading this consider the above dates accurate.