“People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations,stories and magic”
– Seth Godin,
Converting the customers to distributors is a quite difficult convincing technique. To make this happen, one has to create a product impact in network marketing. Network marketing companies follow such big leaps and obstacles say, like customers unsatisfied with the product details, unnecessary description, customer provoking situations, etc.
Customers are the key aspects of any marketing business, here the value of the customer depends on one more factor; “Network”. The customer is none other than a new member of the team, his/her referrals has great importance in this particular direct selling business.
Multi-Level Marketing or Direct selling business is a customer-oriented network where one will be beneficial out of his own contribution alongside with other’s. Active participation in networking helps to acquire comparably a larger customer set and it will be spread on with time.
Things to take care:
- Customer satisfaction: At most value must be given to the customers prior to their satisfaction with the product.
- Attractive offers: Make the customers fall in love with the product with attractive marketing techniques and offers.
- Aim high: Plan big to earn more is the ultimate motto of every distributor.
- Pep talk: Make the maximum out of the conversation by convincing them to get in the network and form a reliable source of income.
- Teach the plan: MLM plans must be familiar to all if not it might be difficult to be on the same page in marketing.
“Loyalty, Appreciation, Unity→ Success”