Elixoo provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
In fact as I write this, Elixoo’s .NET website is nothing more than an affiliate login portal.
Elixoo is also believed to own the .COM version of their domain, however that’s currently parked.
Heading up Elixoo is founder Dennis Nowak. According to his LinkedIn profile, Nowak is based out of Zurich, Switzerland.
Nowak appeared on BehindMLM’s radar in mid 2019, as a suspect into a Swiss investigation into MyCryptoWorld, Infinity Economics and We Go Crypto.
MyCryptoWorld was an MLM shitcoin pump and dump scheme. Infinity Economics and We Go Crypto were non-MLM crypto fraud schemes.
Unfortunately the outcome of the Swiss investigation is unclear.
After his stint as a crypto bro, Nowak fell back on his position in LavyLites.
LavyLites is a Hungarian MLM company that appears to have been in decline for most of 2020.
Circa mid 2016 BusinessForHome clocked Nowak’s LavyLites income at $80,000 a month.
We figure that’s no longer the case if he’s going off on his own.
Read on for a full review of Elixoo’s MLM opportunity.
Elixoo markets a range of products in the personal care and CBD oil niches.
The marketing gimmick for Elixoo’s products is the addition of meteorite powder.
Elixoo don’t provide any verifiable information as to where the meteorite powder is sourced or why it’s in their products.
Elixoo’s CBD oil offering is branded Rhea.
Rhea CBD oil is available in 10% and 30% CBD concentrations. It also is purported to contain “meteorite powder”.
Personal care products offered by Elixoo include:
- Vega Soap – meteorite soap that contains CBD
- IO Anti Ageing Eye Oil
- Mimas Night Cream
- Deimos Day Cream
- Callisto Frequency Spray
- Thetys Shower Gel
- Dione Body Lotion and
- Vesta Shampoo
At the time of publication Elixoo has not revealed retail pricing for any of its products.
Elixoo’s Compensation Plan
Elixoo combines direct retail and recruitment commissions.
Residual commissions are paid through a binary team. A 5% Lifestyle Bonus Pool is also on offer.
Elixoo Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within Elixoo’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Meteorite Partner – generate 80 PV and 200 QV a month and personally recruit and maintain two affiliates
- Asteroid Partner – maintain 80 PV a month, generate 400 QV and maintain two personally recruited affiliates
- Comet Leader – generate 160 PV a month, 1000 QV and maintain two personally recruited affiliates
- Neptune Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 2000 QV and personally recruit and maintain four affiliates
- Uranus Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 4000 QV and personally recruit and maintain five affiliates
- Saturn Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 7000 QV and personally recruit and maintain six affiliates
- Jupiter Leader – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 11,000 QV and personally recruit and maintain seven affiliates
- Mars Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 20,000 QV and personally recruit and maintain eight affiliates
- Earth Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 40,000 QV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Venus Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 100,000 QV a month and 400,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Mercury Manager – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 200,000 QV a month and 600,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
- Master of the Universe – maintain 160 PV a month, generate 400,000 QV and 800,000 GV and maintain eight personally recruited affiliates
PV stands for “Personal Volume”. PV is sales volume generated by retail sales and an affiliate’s own orders.
QV stands for “Qualifying Volume” and is sales volume generated on the weaker binary team side.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is total downline PV.
Whether required QV and GV is calculated monthly or an accumulated balance is unclear.
Elixoo affiliates earn a 78% commission on sales volume generated by retail sales.
This amount is calculated as:
- 30% markup
- 20% commission on a personal sale and
- bonus 28% commission for being an Elixoo affiliate
Elixoo affiliates earn a 20% commission on sales volume generated by the first order placed by personally recruited affiliates.
An additional 28% is paid out as a coded commission, based on rank:
- Meteorite Partner – 7%
- Asteroid Partner – 7%
- Comet Partner – 5%
- Neptune Leader – 5%
- Uranus Leader – 2%
- Saturn Leader – 1%
- Jupiter Leader – 1%
These rank tiers see an upline affiliate paid their percentage, plus any unpaid percentages below their rank.
If they aren’t Jupiter Leader or higher, the system then searches upline for a higher ranked affiliate to pay the remaining percentage out to.
E.g. You’re an Asteroid Partner and recruit a new affiliate. You receive 14% (the first two tiers), leaving 14% to pay out.
The system searches upline for a Comet Partner or higher to pay out.
Lets say the next highest rank is a Uranus Leader. They receive 2% plus the 5% Neptune Leader tier percentage, leaving 7% to pay out.
The system continues to search further upline, until eventually a Jupiter Leader or higher receives the final percentage payout on that initial order.
Elixoo pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Elixoo affiliates are paid 10% of sales volume generated on their weaker binary team side.
Residual commissions are capped at €10,000 EUR a position each week.
Saturn March 3 packages provide three binary team positions, boosting potential residual commissions to €30,000 EUR a week.
Once residual commissions have been paid, volume is matched against the stronger side and flushed.
Leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Neptune Leader and higher ranked Elixoo affiliates earn a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
- Neptune Leaders receive a 5% Matching Bonus
- Uranus Leaders receive a 6% Matching Bonus
- Saturn Leaders receive a 7% Matching Bonus
- Jupiter Leaders receive an 8% Matching Bonus
- Mars Managers receive a 9% Matching Bonus
- Earth Managers receive a 10% Matching Bonus
Elixoo takes 5% of company-wide sales volume and places it into the Lifestyle Bonus Pool.
Shares in the pool are split into five smaller 1% pools, which are paid out to Mars Manager and higher ranked affiliates as follows:
- Mars Manager – one share of a 1% pool
- Earth Manager – one share in two 1% pools
- Venus Manager – one share in three 1% pools
- Mercury Manager – one share four 1% pools
- Master of the Universe – one share in five 1% pools
Basic Elixoo affiliate membership is €24.95 EUR annually.
To participate in the MLM opportunity, purchase of one of the following three packages is required:
- Saturn Mach 3 Light – €400 EUR
- Meteorite Mach 3 Pro – €1000 EUR
- Saturn Mach 3 – €3200 EUR
These packages come with Elixoo products. The Saturn Mach 3 packages also provide a direct compensation advantage (see compensation plan section above).
So uh, meteorite powder products hey.
As far as I can tell there’s no verifiable medical benefit to adding meteorite powder to Elixoo’s products. It just seems to be a marketing gimmick.
Out of curiosity I went looking for comparable products. The most visible is a joke soap product.
There’s a company called Dynamic Innovation Labs with a few meteorite creams, however they don’t appear to sell directly to the public.
For their part Elixoo don’t provide any information firstly as to where they source their meteorite cream from. And secondly specifically why its in their products.
This might be because I don’t speak German, but instead I found the focus was on potential earnings.
Elixoo as an MLM opportunity is rooted in pay to play. The more you spend on a Saturn Mach 3 pack the more you earn.
Paying for extra binary team positions shouldn’t be a thing, and lends itself to Elixoo operating as a pay to play pyramid scheme.
The thrust of the business model seems to be sign up with Saturn Mach 3, buy required PV on autoship and then recruit others who do the same.
Nowhere is this focus more clearer than in Elixoo’s own compensation documentation (auto-translated from German, emphasis mine):
Alle qualifikationen sind durch kundenumsatze moglich, wir empfehlen das ABO 80 PV oder 160 PV.
All qualifications are possible through customer sales, we recommend the subscription 80 PV or 160 PV.
An MLM company recommending affiliates self-fund commission qualification has played its hand.
Apart from pyramid schemes being illegal, there’s also the issue of them inevitably collapsing and leaving the majority of participants with a loss.
One might venture to guess this is why Dennis Nowak’s stint at LavyLites ended.
If that’s the case, then we have a classic case of a distributor realizing it’s more profitable long-term to run a recruitment scheme than to be caught up promoting one.