Likely emboldened by the SEC’s lack of action for years, Investview has rebooted Kuvera Global as iGenius.
At the time of publication Kuvera Global’s former website domain now redirects to iGenius.
iGenius is headed up by Chad Garner.
Garner (right) has been with Investview since the Wealth Generators days.
Wealth Generators saw Investview combine investment advice with MLM. Garner was President of Wealth Generators.
In 2018 the CFTC confirmed Wealth Generators ‘illegally offer(ed) forex and binary options to retail investors in the United States‘.
The regulator filed suit against Wealth Generators to ‘protect (consumers) from fraud and other abusive practices.‘
Investview settled the CFTC’s charges for $150,000.
By the time the CFTC settlement was made public, Investview had renamed Wealth Generators to Kuvera Global.
The name change saw Investview pivot from forex fraud to crypto related securities fraud.
Chad Garner was President of Kuvera Global.
Between 2018 and late 2020 Kuvera Global launched numerous crypto related MLM opportunities.
To the best of my knowledge none of these opportunities were disclosed to the SEC, at least not to the degree the fraudulent schemes actually functioned.
Again, Investview failed to disclose any of this to the SEC.
Other than killing off Kuvera Global, the only other notable business activity of Investview in 2020 was launching Ndau.
Ndau seems to be some non-MLM shitcoin investment opportunity.
Ndau is publicly tradeable, and following its launch in August 2020, followed the typical shitcoin pump and dump trajectory.
As the above chart shows, Ndau’s slow dump continued until iGenius’ launch in January 2021.
Kuvera Global seems to have been officially killed off towards the end of 2020, bringing us to iGenius.
Investview officially unveiled iGenius via press-release on January 14th, 2021.
Investview … today unveiled its new brand: iGenius.
The iGenius brand represents our stake in the fintech arena and better positions us to distribute new and innovative products, such as ndau, around the world.
The decision to rebrand to iGenius was made to better align the company’s advanced technological infrastructure, superior product offerings, increased customer retention and new partnerships with experienced global distributors.
iGenius will launch the ndau product packages to its customers on Tuesday, January 19th at 1 pm eastern along with their website.
Read on for a full review of iGenius’ MLM opportunity.
iGenius has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market iGenius affiliate membership itself.
iGenius affiliate membership provides access to various financial and crypto related educational material.
A discount travel booking engine is also included.
iGenius’ Compensation Plan
iGenius affiliates sign up and have two investment opportunities made available to them; ndau or CryptoElite.
The MLM side of iGenius is tied to affiliate recruitment.
NDAU Investment Opportunity
As discussed in the introduction of this review, ndau is a shitcoin Investview launched mid last year.
Ndau is dumped onto iGenius affiliates at a minimum $1000 spend, through two packages.
A 3 Month Package prices ndau at 10% of the current public trading value.
Ndau invested in through the 3 Month Package is locked for 3 months, paying out a 5% annual compounded rate.
After 3 months this rate drops to 4%.
The 3 Year Protected Package locks up invested ndau for three years. The return paid on 3 Year Protected Package investment is a 15% annually compounded rate.
iGenius also offers loss protection with 3 Year Protected Package investment.
- a 50% purchase price buyback is offered after 5 years
- a 100% purchase price buyback is offered after 10 years
For each $1000 invested into ndau packages, iGenius pays the following commissions:
- $60 for every $1000 invested into the 3 Month Package
- $75 for every $1000 invested into the 3 Year Protected Package
CryptoElite Investment Opportunity
CryptoElite is a cryptocurrency passive investment opportunity.
After signing up and paying affiliate membership fees, iGenius affiliates are required to invest at least $1000 through the CryptoElite trading bot.
EndoTech collect a 10% to 15% fee of funds invested through CryptoElite.
iGenius affiliates who don’t buy in at the Elite tier are charged 15%. Elite tier iGenius affiliates are charged 10%.
Every quarter EndoTech also takes 20% to 45% of generated returns.
How much EndoTech screws over iGenius affiliates depends on how much they shell out for membership fees:
- non-Elite tier iGenius affiliates are charged 45%
- Elite tier iGenius affiliates are charged 20%
Note that iGenius’ compensation documentation suggests only Elite tier affiliates have access to CryptoElite.
iGenius Affiliate Ranks
There are fourteen affiliate ranks within iGenius’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as an iGalen affiliate and continue to pay monthly membership fees
- Influencer – recruit two affiliates, placed one on both sides of your binary team
- Executive – maintain two personally recruited affiliates and generate 1000 GV a month
- Platinum Executive – maintain two personally recruited affiliates and generate 2000 GV a month
- Global Executive – recruit four affiliates, placed two on both sides of your binary team, and generate 5000 GV a month
- Diamond Executive – maintain four personally recruited affiliates and generate 10,000 GV a month
- Ambassador – maintain four personally recruited affiliates and generate 25,000 GV a month
- Platinum Ambassador – maintain four personally recruited affiliates and generate 50,000 GV a month
- Diamond Ambassador – maintain four personally recruited affiliates and generate 100,000 GV a month
- Presidential Ambassador – maintain four personally recruited affiliates and generate 250,000 GV a month
- Crown – maintain four personally recruited affiliates (two must be Presidential Ambassador or higher) and generate 500,000 GV a month
- Legend – maintain four personally recruited affiliates (three must be Presidential Ambassador or higher) and generate 1,000,000 GV a month
- Star Legend – maintain four personally recruited affiliates (four must be Presidential Ambassador or higher) and generate 2,000,000 GV a month
- Royal Legend – recruit and maintain five Presidential Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates and generate 4,000,000 GV a month
- Crown Legend – recruit and maintain six Presidential Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates and generate 6,000,000 GV a month
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by payment of iGenius affiliate fees.
- payment of Choice membership fees = 50 GV
- payment of Select membership fees = 150 GV on signup and 100 GV each month
- payment of Premium membership fees = 300 GV on signup and 100 GV each month
- payment of Elite membership fees = 1000 GV on signup and 100 GV each month
Note that no more than 50% of required GV can come from any one unilevel team leg.
iGenius affiliates receive a commission when they recruit new affiliates.
Recruitment commissions paid out are determined by how much a newly recruited affiliate spends when they sign up:
- recruit a Choice tier affiliate and receive $25
- recruit a Select tier affiliate and receive $50
- recruit a Premium tier affiliate and receive $100
- recruit an Elite tier affiliate and receive $1499.99
Recruitment commissions are also paid on affiliate membership tier upgrades.
Finally, a $25 residual recruitment commission is paid when a personally recruited affiliate pays their ongoing monthly fees.
iGenius pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week iGenius tallies up new membership fee volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of fee volume generated on their weaker binary team side, based on rank:
- Influencers do not qualify for residual commissions
- Executives earn a 10% residual commission rate capped at $75 a week
- Platinum Executives earn a 10% residual commission rate capped at $150 a week
- Global Executives earn a 12.5% residual commission rate capped at $250 a week
- Diamond Executives earn a 12.5% residual commission rate capped at $625 a week
- Ambassadors earn a 15% residual commission rate capped at $1250 a week
- Platinum Ambassadors earn a 15% residual commission rate capped at $2500 a week
- Diamond Ambassadors earn a 17.5% residual commission rate capped at $6250 a week
- Presidential Ambassadors earn a 17.5% residual commission rate capped at $12,500 a week
- Crowns earn a 17.5% residual commission rate capped at $25,000 a week
- Legends earn a 20% residual commission rate capped at $62,500 a week
- Star Legends earn a 20% residual commission rate capped at $105,000 a week
- Royal Legends earn a 20% residual commission rate capped at $187,500 a week
- Crown Legends earn a 20% residual commission rate capped at $250,000 a week
Note that with respect to any commissions earned over the weekly cap, they are placed in a holding balance.
This balance is paid out if the weekly cap is not reached in subsequent weeks.
iGenius pays a Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
iGenius caps the Matching Bonus at up to five generations of Global Executive and higher ranked affiliates in each unilevel team leg.
- Global Executives and Diamond Executives earn the Matching Bonus on one generation per leg
- Ambassadors and Platinum Ambassadors earn the Matching Bonus on up to two generations per leg
- Diamond Ambassadors earn the Matching Bonus on up to three generations per leg
- Presidential Ambassadors earn the Matching Bonus on up to four generations per leg
- Crowns and higher earn the Matching Bonus on up to five generations per leg
iGenius’ compensation material states the Matching Bonus paid out is “up to 10%”.
Specific Matching Bonus percentage rates are not provided.
Top Up Bonus
If an affiliate has four active recruited affiliates and isn’t earning $175 a month, iGenius will make up the difference.
The Top Up Bonus increases to $500 if an affiliate has twelve personally recruited active affiliates.
An active affiliate is a recruited iGenius affiliate on a Select or higher monthly subscription.
X4 Bonus Pool
Elite tier iGenius affiliates or those who generate 1000 PV qualify for the X4 Bonus Pool.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is membership fee volume generated by personal recruitment and an affiliate’s own fee payments.
iGenius takes 1% of company-wide membership fee volume and places it into the X4 Bonus Pool.
Qualifying affiliates earn a share in the X4 Bonus Pool by generating 4000 PV over a 4 week qualifying period.
Qualifying PV for the X4 Bonus Pool counts newly recruited affiliate fees and excludes an affiliate’s own fee payments.
E.g. You have to recruit new affiliates who together spend 4000 PV in membership fees.
The X4 Bonus Pool is paid out based on how many shares qualifying affiliates have generated every 4 weeks.
There doesn’t appear to be a cap on the amount of X4 Bonus Pool shares an iGenius affiliate can qualify for.
X8 Bonus Pool
The X8 Bonus Pool has the same qualification criteria as the X4 Bonus Pool (see above).
iGenius takes 3% of company-wide membership fee volume and places it into the X8 Bonus Pool.
Qualifying affiliates earn a share in the X4 Bonus Pool by generating 8000 PV over a 4 week qualifying period.
Qualifying PV for the X4 Bonus Pool counts newly recruited affiliate fees and excludes an affiliate’s own fee payments.
E.g. You have to recruit new affiliates who together spend 8000 PV in membership fees.
iGenius affiliate membership is available in four tiers:
- Choice – $99.99 and then $99.99 a month
- Select – $299.99 and then $174.99 a month
- Premium – $599.99 and then $174.99 a month
- Elite – $1499.99 and then $174.99 a month
Full participation in iGenius’ income opportunity requires an Elite membership.
The last time Investview changed its opportunity name was because of a CFTC investigation.
No idea if there’s another regulatory investigation happening but Investview is long overdue for an SEC investigation.
iGenius combines two passive investment opportunities with a pyramid recruitment compensation plan.
These core components are bundled with a ton of misdirection:
This is the same smoke and mirrors model Investview has deployed since Wealth Generators.
The CFTC saw through it back then. No doubt the SEC will see through it should they launch an investigation today.
To break things down let’s first look at the NDAU investment opportunity.
NDAU has no purpose outside of speculative investment by iGenius affiliates.
iGenius creates ndau on demand and flogs it off to affiliates on the assertion its value will go up.
Why would ndau’s value go up? Because iGenius is actively marketing ndau as an investment opportunity through iGenius.
You can clearly see this in effect on ndau’s public value chart.
When iGenius affiliate recruitment inevitably slows down, or a regulator steps in, ndau’s value will tank.
In this sense the five and ten year purchase price protections offered by iGenius are laughable.
The end result is iGenius collects real money and offloads ndau tokens onto gullible investors.
They keep the real money, you’re left bagholding worthless tokens.
CryptoElite is offered through EndoTech.
EndoTech are behind the recently launched and already collapsed Daisy AI Ponzi scheme.
CryptoElite is your typical “we’ll trade from your account” passive investment scheme.
When the time comes to exit-scam (recruitment dries up), EndoTech initaites rigged trades and affiliates wake up to widespread losses.
EndoTech is not registered to offer securities in Israel (where it’s operated from), or the US.
As per Investview’s public SEC filings, the company has only provided the SEC with a copy of its previously linked iGenius press-release.
The press-release makes no mention of its passive CryptoElite investment opportunity or EndoTech.
Ndau is mentioned but nothing about the investment opportunity is provided.
This is in line with Kuvera Global, whose various investment opportunities were also kept “off the books”.
We’ve seen Investview previously wash its hands of Kuvera Global losses by blaming Westmyn and Travis Bott. Now they’re setting up the same exit-scam with EndoTech.
One last potential red flag to note is just before Investview launched iGenius, they ditched their longstanding financial auditing firm.
Be it a regulatory investigation or organic collapse, the end result is the same; the majority of iGenius affiliates will lose money.