Would you like to increase your exposure to your home business? MLM forums can help you there! In this blog, we shall discuss the top MLM forums to get you that zing your multi-level marketing business needs.
MLM business can benefit greatly from network marketing platforms and if you are not using one yet, you are missing something big time!
What are the benefits of the Network Marketing forum?
1. MLM Forums help promote the opportunities for your MLM or income: The majority of the forums listed below will have a section where you can discuss your product, service, or business opportunity.
2. MLM Forums can Generate Traffic: Forum posts, unlike social media posts, do not get buried; they can be seen for years, and some of the forums on this list (particularly the Warrior Forum) rank well in search engines.
3. MLM Forums Gives Backlinks: Building backlinks through forums isn’t as effective as it once was, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t include them in your link-building strategy. Keep an eye out for forums with do-follow links, as they can help your site’s overall rankings and authority.
4. MLM Forums can Generate Leads: In the signature box, you could include a link to your capture/squeeze page. I’ve even seen marketers direct traffic to their sales page. In theory, the more frequently you post, the more leads you will generate.
5. MLM Forums Get You Answers: There are some questions that you simply will not be able to find an answer to using search engines; if this is the case, simply go to the forums and ask. You should have no trouble getting an answer to whatever question you have.
6. MLM Forums Build Relationships and gain knowledge: Many Internet Marketing companies, “Pros,” or “Gurus,” share their knowledge in the forums. And also It is always important to meet other similar entrepreneurs and build relationships in order to build your business successfully. These MLM Forums help in both.
What Forums Should consider Joining?
Well, if you consider it logically, you need to join the forums that get the most traffic. More specifically, you should join the one that suits your business goals and your likes.
Whatever you are looking for in the forums, here is a list of top MLM forums that can help you in building business
Some of the large sites may be a bit intimidating for those marketers who have just begun their career in network marketing. and they may find themselves more comfortable with smaller communities. In whichever category you may fall, this list will definitely help you out.
All the forums listed down below discuss a wide range of topics including Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Network Marketing, Direct Sales, Multi-Level Marketing, Referral Marketing, Social Networking, and much more.
1. MLM Infopages
MLM Infopages is a purely dedicated forum for MLM and Network Marketing business. It’s the leading MLM forum available on the internet right now and a perfect MLM business advertising platform to connect with MLM leaders & find great opportunities.
The most interesting part about this forum is that there are separate sections/forums specific to different MLM companies and niches within MLM!
2. IBO toolbox Platform
IBOtoolbox is one of the most popular social networking platforms for Independent Business Owners, often abbreviated as IBOs. The website has many features that are designed to help network marketers build their business.
Alexa Rank: 36,809
Registered Members: 300,000
Visitors: 300,000 Per Day
3. Warrior Forum
Out of all the active forums on the internet, Warrior Forum ranks at the top in Google. Even though the Warrior Forum doesn’t have any topics about MLM, you can find a lot of discussions about it. In fact, in case you do a search inside the Warrior Forum, there is a fair chance that you will find a discussion about your MLM or income opportunity on the forum.
Alexa Rank: 3,994
Registered Members: 1 million
Visitors: 3.1 million monthly
4. Better Networker
Better Networker is a very active social networking community for home-based business owners. The website mainly consists of people who are in network marketing. In fact, most of the top MLM professionals are members of Better Networker. That accounts for the authenticity of the forum. Though the website is not as active as it used to be, there is still a lot of action happening on the forum.
The forum has a premium membership where you can get access to some great MLM training and resources as well as a few other benefits. You can still access the forum with the free membership and it is still good enough.
Alexa rank: 218,364
Registered members: 200,000
Visitors: 320,000 per month
5. Work at Home Moms Forum
Work at Home Moms is by far the most popular forum for people who are working from home. They even have a separate section for Work from Home dads. Quite a cool platform, I must admit! The discussions are mostly based on MLM products such as jewelry, skincare, bath, body, cosmetics, health, and wellness, etc. This is a great community for work-at-home Moms and dads and imparts a great deal of positivity to their members.
Alexa Rank: 80,016
Registered Members: 112,000
Visitors: 200,000+ per Month
6. MLM Distributor Forum
MLMDistributor.com has been around for 19 years. It is one of the only forums that is based specifically on multi-level marketing. The site consists of a very positive community with both beginners and professionals in network marketing and discuss network marketing topics and share their knowledge with one another. Overall, it is a great community to settle in and start off your career.
Alexa Rank: 533,738
Registered Members: 100,000
Visitors: 30,000 per Month
7. Facebook: MLM Groups (Global Network Marketing Group)
Facebook MLM Groups is the alpha leader when it comes to social network community and in promoting your home business. There are many MLM Groups on Facebook to join. To get you started, you can join the Global network Marketing Group. It is a great group that helps you get connected with fellow network marketers on the social networking platform.
Alexa Rank: 1
Registered Members: More than 3 billion
Visitors: 30 billion per month
8. MLM Social
MLM Social is also a social network for the network marketing enthusiasts rather than being a pure forum. But they do also have a forum of their own. Apart from the social network, they do also have many other great features such as a directory, groups, blogs, quizzes, classifieds, and many more.
It doesn’t matter if you are an MLM Distributor, MLM company, or say an MLM enthusiast, MLM Social would definitely help you to improve your bottom line!
Alexa Rank: 1,767,442
Registered Members: Over 65, 000
Visitors: 8000 per month
If you are someone who is looking forward to promoting your business, make sure you mark a presence on any of the forums mentioned above. If you know any others who are good for MLM business promotion, comment down below!